CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Downright crazy day...

So basically I thought my day would turn out great but unfortunately it didn't. First subject of the day was RELIGION: woohoo!!! the best...NOT! We were discussing about the seventh commandment: thou shalt not steal. Okay, it's not like we don't get the point of it but why does this subject have to make it so hard??? but anyway moving on...

The rest of the day went as it would always...(daily routine???) but by lunch break my day became worse. She (don't wanna mention the name) was so annoying, I really wanted to smack her in the head if that's the only way to knock her back into her senses. One thing i hate the most is when you try to talk to someone but they don't want to and then later on they're gonna get mad at you because you weren't concerend about their situation. That's just plain stupid. Hello??? I WANTED TO FREAKIN TALK TO YOU BUT YOU WOULDN"T LISTEN!!!! It's fine if you don't want to. I don't care but just don't come crawling back to me if you need some help.

People kept on asking if I was alright and of course I said no...duh! I really wanted to starngle someone...anyone! And i have to simply quote Ana's comment: "Oh...sama na naman ng mukha mo...papatay ka na ata ng tao eh." Very, very true...she understood me perfectly.

Then for the rest of the day, I tried my best to control my temper but unfortunately I had these on and off mood swings which annoyed me to hell. And because of it i had a fight with Karla. Don't know if it is real...don't know if it is simply a petty quarrel. The things is I don't care whatever it was because it was simply a stupid fight. Bahala na kung ano mangyari...magbati man o hindi...bahala na.

And now the cream of crop...what made my day...HELL!!!!
Our last class was Religion...again...and then Sir DM started discussing about social justice and whatever. He asked questions which the class either didn't wanto react to or simply didn't know how to react to it. he was fed up and said: "Yan ang ayoko...NR. Bahala na kayo mag-aral. Have a self-study on the rest of the commandments. The rest of the meetings will be alloted for the quizzes." That was so unfair...everyone had to suffer because of the fault of only few. Then he said that he'll change the way of discussion, we had to ask questions and then he'll answer them. It was so hard to think of questions beause we didn't know what were the most important things we needed to learn for each commandment. so maybe practically half or a third of the class will pass the quizzes and long test.

I cannot forget how he ended the day. It was the best. I loved it when he made me cry...(sarcastic much?) He said I barely had a chance of making it as an OS this quarter because of my LQ1. I got an embarassing score of 9 out of 40. What happened was that i misunderstood the directions on the board and only answered one test type. Well, stupid me! So he told me the only chance I had was to ace the LQ2 and get high marks on my periodical test. Then i started to cry...(I know, childish much) I told him that I've been his student since 2nd year and he knows that it is impossible fore me to perfect any test in his subject. He nodded as if he wanted me to cry even more. I asked him...no actually I begged him to give a retest or do anything for extra credit. He said no...well what a great way to lighten my mood. He definitely has a way with words...

0 comments: