CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Jam 88.3 = Kooky Tuason's show

So last Feb. 16, selected students went to UP to attend a seminar ( a boring seminar I might add) The only thing I liked was the last part, Performance Poetry by Kooky Tuason. It was so inspiring. Most of her poems are the same style as mine. So anyway, she asked some volunteers to perform their own poems and I was one of them. She said that she will get the numbers of those who performed and ask them to join her show on Saturday Feb. 23 at Jam 88.3

I was so excited. It was such an opportunity. She even said that I wrote well...I was so flattered.

Then I found out the show will start at 9 pm...and guess where Jam 88.3 is...PASIG CITY! Damn that's far from my house! But I still wanna go...

So I told my uncle this night when he arrived from work. Then he gave me a stupid answer: "Asikasuhin mo muna si JP. Diba may exam siya sa sabado..."

Damn it! What do I care about his stupid son...It's not my fault that he's so freakin stupid and he has to put it all on me. He can't even answer 10-6. And he's already in the second grade. So I told him that it's gonna be during the night and then he made this annoying face.

He said: "Wag na! Gabi...kawawa naman si Eddie. Intindihin mo na lng si JP. May pinangakuan na ako sa Sabado eh."

The hell with his idiotic, narrow-minded son! He doesn't even desrve my help. After all of the evil things he did to me. I have a life to and yet they force me to devote it all to their stupid son. They just can't face the fact that he is dumb.

Arggh!!!! I hate them. This is a rare opportunity and they don't even congratulate me! If it has something to do with them they do anything just to get it, even if they have to interfere with my own personal life. But if it has something to do with me...oh no...they don't give a damn! They don't even raise me for all the hard work I did to get to this stage! Damn it!

They know it's one of my dreams to do performance poetry and yet they always crush it. I wanted this so badly. It's so unfair. This is like a once in a liftime experience and they don't even give me the chance to experience it!

0 comments: