CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Immobilized...

last nov. 13 a freak accident occured...ok now i'm sounding like a reporter..anyway
i twisted my knee again and moved my kneecap out of place..yipee!!! hooray for me...
can my life get any worse???

me and my clumsy self...first things first...it wasn't because of over excitement...(don't believe what other people tell you...especially when they are such...nevermind)

so i have a lot of things to cross of my list...intrams...outbound...and much more..hopefully not the upcoming retreat...hopefully.

so after three weeks i'll have this stupid immobilizer removed and if i can walk properly without pain i'm fine...and if not...say hello to the MRI. if they find a tear in any of my ligaments...well hello operating room as well and bye bye to everything i was planning to do...

0 comments: