CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

MIGHTY BOND AFTERMATH

Ok... After I read aira's blog in multi (you guys better read it) i felt like writing this. It's really annoying when people keep on pissing you off. It just is! It's irritating and I hate the fact that they are simply just malicious lies created by everyone's stupid imagination! When will this madness end?!

I will say this words right now and I hope I will never have to reeat this. I AM NOT IN LOVE, OR WAS IN LOVE WITH AIRA PALMA. I AM NOT, WAS OR EVEN WILL BE BISEXUAL. I'M STRAIGHT AND THAT'S THAT! Do you guys get the picture?! Or maybe I have to spell it out for you guys? Trust me, it won't be nice...you haven't seen me angry yet. When i have tantrums, that's just a glimpse of it but i tell you, YOU HAVEN'T seen me angry yet!

You already saw me cry yesterday. And i hate crying about nonsense things but you already made me feel so infuriated! It's just irritating. How would you feel if others did that to you? Sure it may be a joke to you guys, but to us, it isn't. It's not nice. You don't know how awkward it feels.

I just want to thank those few people who actually care about how we feel and know when to stop...

and to aira...i'm sorry for this nonsense stuff and i wish they would finally end.

0 comments: