CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Exams....

So today we just finished our achievement test...I barely studied for any of them. hahaha. Well it was easy to gues anyway since most of them had choices. But moving on...exam/last week of school is next week. I'm so excited...especially on the 13th because I found out I'm exempted in the chemistry exam. I was so happy so I started jumping up and down. Now all I'm waiting for is Ms. Calero decision. it would be better if I also got it for english so i won't need to study for those. Plus, I'm going to Janine's house to help her with chem. I made a promise to her at the start of the fourth quarter. I just hope she studies hard. She really needs to study to get a sure passing grades.

But one thing I hate is our exams on monday. RELIGION, ALGEBRA AND SOCSCI. What is this? Torture? Those are the 3 hardest subjects and yet they put it together. That's just great. Do they expect us to pass? Hello, we already had a hard time with the achievement test! We barely achieved anything at all. This is just great. At least for tuesday it's geom and pinoi, that's easier.

I just can't wait till the last day of school. Aves and I are planning a countdown. She said we're gonna sing What time is it? from HSM2. hahahaha. I just don't know if she was joking or dead serious about it. hahahaha

0 comments: